Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. Nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. To slow this aging process down, we need RELAXATION.
Relaxation through REFLEXOLOGY may help the body to balance any kind of stress it is experiencing and activating the healing powers of the body.
Reflexology may help to improve your overall health and wellness and to improve the quality of life.
Research shows that Reflexology triggers the return of the body to homeostasis, after a trauma or injury, and gets used worldwide as a therapeutic use.
Many people use Reflexology as preventive care, to help the body restore or maintain its natural state of homeostasis.
Reflexology is not massage.
Global studies support Benefits of Reflexology :
- stress and anxiety release
- improved blood circulation
- quicker recovery time
- balance the whole system
- relieve pain
- clear mind, improve focus
- cleanse body
- overall health improvement
- maintenance to stay healthy
WHAT DOES REFLEXOLOGY DO ?
- Reflexology promotes balance and normalization of the body naturally
- Reflexology reduces stress and brings about relaxation
- Reflexology improves circulation and the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to all cells
through relaxation bodywork can manage stress, which translates into:
- Alleviate low-back pain
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration
- Reduced fatigue.
REFLEXOLOGY is a complementary health practice to any type of medical treatment or therapy that facilitates on-going physical, emotional and spiritual improvements, through all stages of life from early childhood to elderly care. Reflexology is performed on a fully clothed individual with only shoes and socks being removed.
Reflexology is widely recognized in the USA by the NIH National Institute of Health. Michigan University continuing studies ( 1st-advanced breast cancer , 2nd- breast cancer , 3rd-cancer in general) have been funded through the NIH.
RAA’s Definition of Reflexology
Reflexology is a protocol of manual techniques, such as thumb and finger-walking, hook and backup and rotating-on-a-point, applied to specific reflex areas predominantly on the feet and hands. These techniques stimulate the complex neural pathways linking body systems, supporting the body’s efforts to function optimally.
The effectiveness of reflexology is recognized worldwide by various national health institutions and the public at large as a distinct complementary practice within the holistic health field. (RAA 2016)
AMERICAN REFLEXOLOGY CERTIFICATION BOARD www.arcb.net
REFLEXOLOGY ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA www.raa.com
REFLEXOLOGY is not practice medicine, does not diagnose or treat for a specific illness, does not prescribe or adjust medication. Reflexology is not a substitute for medical treatment.
If you are experiencing any specific medical problem and have not seen your medical doctor, I recommend you to do so today.